Join us for a laid back, filler episode of the eclectic podcast that could become a regular thing.
Six Degrees of separation, we trust you all know the concept? Well according to the Wikipedia its: the idea that all living things and everything else in the world are Six or fewer steps away from each other so that a chain of “a friend of a friend” statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of Six steps.
Thats what its all about, starting with a track from Dustin Kensrue we end the episode with Dustin Kensrue. If you don’t like spoilers don’t look at the track list. We complete the circle in 6 tracks and have some light hearted fun along the way. (Picture for attention purposes only).
1. Dustin Kensrue / The Modern Post – ‘Come Lord Jesus’
2. Ascend the Hill – ‘Even When I’m At My Darkest’
3. Propaganda – ‘Lofty’ (feat Joel from Ascend the Hill & Beautiful Eulogy)
4. Beautiful Eulogy – ‘Omnipotent’ (feat King’s Kaleidoscope)
5. King’s Kaleidoscope – ‘Grace Alone’
6. Thrice – ‘Salt & Shadow’