Join us for a laid back, filler episode of the eclectic podcast that could become a regular thing.
Six Degrees of separation, we trust you all know the concept? Well according to the Wikipedia its: the idea that all living things and everything else in the world are Six or fewer steps away from each other so that a chain of “a friend of a friend” statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of Six steps.
Thats what its all about, starting with a track from Dustin Kensrue we end the episode with Dustin Kensrue. If you don’t like spoilers don’t look at the track list. We complete the circle in 6 tracks and have some light hearted fun along the way. (Picture for attention purposes only).
1. Dustin Kensrue / The Modern Post – ‘Come Lord Jesus’
2. Ascend the Hill – ‘Even When I’m At My Darkest’
3. Propaganda – ‘Lofty’ (feat Joel from Ascend the Hill & Beautiful Eulogy)
4. Beautiful Eulogy – ‘Omnipotent’ (feat King’s Kaleidoscope)
5. King’s Kaleidoscope – ‘Grace Alone’
6. Thrice – ‘Salt & Shadow’
Ep #13 – Joy Temby (Apologia Studios, Sheologians) Interview
An episode of firsts! 1st time playing classical music. 1st non-musical interview. 1st time having a female interviewee. And the 1st woman to wage war against the [once] patriarchal Eclectic Podcast!
Joy Temby speaks about her work with Apologia Studios & the Sheologians podcast. And, in a bizarre plot twist (*Spoiler Alert*), the co-hosts become the questioned.
Join us as we spin a throwback King’s Kaleidoscope track, the newest single from Andrew Peterson, and hear Joy knock the ‘Australian Citizenship Test’ out of the park.
1) Andrew Peterson – ‘Is He Worthy?’
2) King’s Kaleidoscope – ‘All Glory Be to Christ’
3) Franz Liszt – ‘Liebestraum No. 3’ (Love Song)
We had a blast speaking with Micah Bishop, lead singer & guitarist of alt rock band, Oh Eternity! Join us for great conversations on:
– the importance of community & growth in the gospel for Christian touring & recording artists
– their vision for their latest LP ‘I Exist’ (released Nov 2017)
– how My Epic, Relient K and As Cities Burn have shaped the band’s sound & lyricism
Hear about their connection to New Vine Media and see Micah blitz the ‘Aussie Citizenship Test’. Tune in in the next 10 mins & you’ll also receive a free set of steak knives valued at $39.99AU.
1) Oh Eternity – ‘Brave Enough’
2) Oh Eternity – ‘Eternal God’
3) Relient K – ‘Who I Am Hates Who I’ve Been’
4) My Epic – ‘Curse’
5) As Cities Burn – ‘Contact’
6) Oh Eternity – ‘The Wind, the Waves